This is a fun surprise after the one I had a week ago – a nomination for Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Wow! Thank you, NorthMelbourneMum, for this unexpected nomination. I never thought I’d receive any recognition for anything I write in this blog especially because I rarely write sensible entries here. Anyhow, this nomination is gift and an inspiration for me to write more often.
According to NorthMelbourneMum, there are rules in accepting this award and those are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Numbers 1 and 2 are done. So here’s number 3:
7 Things About Anne Celestine:
- I am a CPA and had been a financial analyst for a decade already.
- I used to write poems and fan fictions. (It’s not that I suddenly stopped. I just lost inspiration to write.)
- I am a hopeless romantic.
- I am a loyal friend – my-friend’s-enemies-are-my-enemies kind.
- Lastly, I love KPop, Korean dramas and animes. I’m currently watching Ohlala Couple (Korean drama) and the animes’ Chihayafuru Season 2 and Hunter x Hunter.
Drum roll please! Here are my nominations for Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Abandoned Factory Anime Review
- Reflections of a Book Addict
- Reflecting Lights
- Daily Mr. Sao
Unfortunately, I only have five nominations. I haven’t lurked enough in WordPress yet. Anyway, again I would like to thank NorthMelbourneMum. It feels great to be appreciated 🙂